Mummy everyday = massive mummy fails……
- When your husband gives you a five minute neck rub and your toddler gets so jealous she head butts YOU in the nose. #fail
- When you realise that your nose is swollen two minutes later. #painfulfail
- When you finally have some time ‘off’ to yourself but end up organising and running your toddler’s day with her daddy so much that you are too exhausted to do what you originally planned. #fail
- When you spend 13 hours taking care of your toddler then run her bath and get her bedtime ready, then make dinner for three adults and can’t get to sleep till after midnight because your brain is still buzzing. #fail #wideawake #WHY
- When you’re away from your toddler for five minutes to go to the toilet and you enter her room to pick up her, she gets so excited that when you bend over the cot to get her, she head butts your jaw so much so you bite down on your tongue. #f**k #massivefail #notagain
- When your morning consists of pre-school T.V and you actually look forward to it. #fail #pathetic
- When you wish Flop from “Bing” was your carer. #fail
- When you wish Flop from “Bing” was your child’s carer. #mummyfail
- When you go to your local play group and watch your toddler use their death grip on a toy they aren’t even playing with so no one else can touch it either. Especially not YOU #fail
- When your child decides to have the biggest tantrum later at that play group and all the other mums turn round to see how you handle it. #fail #groundpleaseswallowmewhole
- When your child decides that chairs are for standing on. #fail
- When you go to give your toddler a kiss and they punch you in the face. #fail #whydoesthiskeephappening?
- When your child grunts at you at EVERY request you make. #fail
- When your toddler sees you through the window but doesn’t recognise or acknowledge you. #fail #nobodyimportant
- When you find play dough in your child’s pooey nappy #fail #how
- When your child thinks banging her back against her stair gate is a fun activity #fail #scareds**tless
- When your toddler’s toys make you happier than her. #fail #saddo #Ihavenolifeanymore
- When you dream of having a cocktail later but all you’ve got in your fridge is milk. #fail #needadrink
- When you make your toddler a nutritious, recommended recipe and she spits out the first bite and you end up giving her ham for dinner just as you did for lunch. And breakfast. #fail #foodnightmares
- When your 20 month old toddler regresses back to having her afternoon naps on YOU as you sit in a chair for two hours. #fail
Actually that last one isn’t a fail at all. In fact none of them are really. Just part and parcel of what us mummys and daddies go through every day. I hope this post made you parents giggle a bit on a stressful parenting day. Feel free to share…..
It’s all worth it in the end.